Collaboration YB6-DXCommunity with IIHG Award
- Award of Worked Indonesia via Satellite is issued to Radio Amateurs/SWL worldwide that can prove to have made 2-way radio contacts / heard with stations of Radio Amateurs situated on the Indonesian territory using amateur radio satellite.
- All QSOs must be done on or after July 9, 1968.
- Applicants must have made the QSOs /HRDs from same DXCC Entity.
- Domestic and foreign operators operating portable such as YC2YIZ/0 or YB6/E21EJC are also valid.
- Contact 10 stations working from Indonesia in different 10 call areas, using any amateur radio satellites.
- Special Event Station of Indonesia for amateur radio satellite can be used for joker of missed call area.
- Same operator active from different call area will be count as different stations. Example: YB8RW, YB8RW/5 and YB8RW/9 are different stations
- Different design of Worked Indonesia via Satellite will be issued to Radio Amateurs/SWL who able to contact/heard 10 call area of Indonesia using SAME one satellite only, such as IO-86, AO-91, SO-50
- The QSL cards are not required, but they must be in possession of the applicant and must be produced upon request for inspection. (by scan and sending via e-mail).
- Claim must be accompanied by QSL card list (GCR) furnished with the call signs of stations worked, dates, times, bands, modes. Alternatively a list of stations worked with a copy of the QSL cards can be used as well. Applicants may attach the list and scans of the QSL cards.
- e-QSL, LoTW, Clublog-match, qrzdotcom logbook and other electronic confirmation can also be used.
- Worked Indonesia via Satellite is FREE, and issued in PDF or JPEG format. (Please contact Award Manager by email if request in paper award)
- Please send the application via online procedure to Award Manager [ CLICK HERE TO SEND ]
- Applicants authorize the publication of his/her data related to this Award on internet or other media.
- Download the award please [ CLICK HERE ]